If you are still not sure whether you can apply the nursery wall decals without any hassles, here’s a peek on how to go about the task. This will give you an idea of how easy it is and might lure you into hopping into the bandwagon of decorating your homes with these decals. I bought one children wall sticker at wallstickersshop last year and it looks also great now.
1. Make sure that the surface where you will apply the stickers are clean, smooth and dry. If you had a paint job only recently, skip the application and wait for at least three months or until the fresh paint has completely dried.
2. If the decals are made of several small images, then cut the stickers to separate the decors. You can arrange the images on the floor or bed in the order that you want these to look when you begin placing the items on the wall. Do not hurry and do not make the mistake of putting the stickers in haste, just because you want to finish and see the outcome fast.
3. The vinyl has to stick to the clear transfer tape. To do this, put the sticker on a flat and hard surface, and use a hard plastic like a credit or ATM card to firmly press the design. Do this step on both sides of the sticker.
4. The white backing paper can now be easily peeled off. If ever you encounter any problem with this, you just need to go back to step number three and proceed with the task of peeling.
5. You are now ready to place the kids wall decals or vinyl quotes sticker on your chosen surface. The sticky side of the clear tape must face the wall. Rub its back after the application in order to rub in the design, smooth it out and get rid of air bubbles.
6. You can now remove the clear transfer tape, but make sure that you go easy and careful with this step.
After successfully transferring the design onto the wall, you are done and can now enjoy the fruits of your labor, creativity and imagination.
Functional, Creative and Durable
These three adjectives best describe the wall decals and are also the top reasons why these products continue to gather attention and popularity. These are functional, creative and durable. There was a time when vinyls were only used to create signs for advertisements or as campaign materials. After many developers created designs that fit various needs and requirements, the stickers became more accessible and in-demand for homeowners or those who want to place wall decors in their offices or business establishments.
The stickers are functional because there are designs that you can avail of, which are perfect for your needs. You can use the items when you want an instant makeover, but you still can’t afford to have any project that will require a lot of money to be spent. There are designs that are suited for the kitchen, living room, at the reception area of your office, at the display window of your store; there are nursery wall stickers that are suited for your children’s rooms or at day care centers and schools and many more.…